Hades Claw Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHades Claw
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A useful tip
i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:18 pm by Guest

» hi all again
i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:09 pm by Guest

» yes you read the author right!!
i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:20 pm by Guest

» application
i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm by PYNKPANTHER3

» Application
i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:40 pm by canep92

» i would like to request an applicaton
i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm by drake213

» Application!!
i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:08 am by Admin

» The Phoenix Legions Declare
i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:28 am by canep92

» The Forgotten Few
i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:54 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
i would like to request an applicaton Vote_lcapi would like to request an applicaton Voting_bari would like to request an applicaton Vote_rcap 
drake213
i would like to request an applicaton Vote_lcapi would like to request an applicaton Voting_bari would like to request an applicaton Vote_rcap 
Diablofox420
canep92
runedrag0n12
djgjduck306
PYNKPANTHER3
Tubtub
rsjabber14
Zero64589
Base Time CET GMT 1+
Click link for your Time!
World Time Zone

i would like to request an applicaton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guest fo
Anonymous

i would like to request an applicaton Empty
PostSubject: i would like to request an applicaton   i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:38 am

What is your runescape name?
killnoob2169
What is your combat level?
87 w summoning idk without it
What is your age?
What is your gender?
male

Where do you come from?
Michigan
What is your timezone?
EST
What time are you definitely online on RS?
i'm on alot no garrentees lol
What is your favorite and strongest skill?
i love mage but i can't always afford it

Why do you want to join Hades Claw?
you a clan and u seem active enough
What is your clan history (Clans in the past)?
too many all small except FOP and they all died i was there to the end with them all
How did you find out about us?
brosing forumotion
Do you have any suggestions for this clan/website/forum?
that would seem a bit rude for me to have something already

i don't have teamspeak but i have the materials to set it up if u really need me to have it

I accept the rules & requirements and
I will dedicate myself to this clan! (if accepted)
Back to top Go down
guest fo
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i would like to request an applicaton   i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 5:40 am

wow i already messed up and posted twice lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Clan Elder
Clan Elder
Admin

Number of posts : 1036
RS Name : Saladintj
Combat level : 90
F2P/P2P : F2P
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: i would like to request an applicaton   i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:31 pm

killnoob2169, I really appreciate your application.

But I advice you to search for another clan. This clan is very inactive and most people left.
The clan will be active again in the future. Probably next year.
Back to top Go down
https://hadesclaw.darkbb.com
drake213
The Clan Leader of Hades Claw
The Clan Leader of Hades Claw
drake213

Number of posts : 400
RS Name : Sir drake213
Combat level : 80!!!
F2P/P2P : f2p
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: i would like to request an applicaton   i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm

hey dude just add sir drake213 and rs and ill keep you posted =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to request an applicaton   i would like to request an applicaton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would like to request an applicaton
Page 1 of 1