Hades Claw Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHades Claw
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A useful tip
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:18 pm by Guest

» hi all again
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:09 pm by Guest

» yes you read the author right!!
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:20 pm by Guest

» application
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm by PYNKPANTHER3

» Application
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:40 pm by canep92

» i would like to request an applicaton
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm by drake213

» Application!!
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:08 am by Admin

» The Phoenix Legions Declare
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:28 am by canep92

» The Forgotten Few
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:54 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Vote_lcap[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Voting_bar[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Vote_rcap 
drake213
[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Vote_lcap[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Voting_bar[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Vote_rcap 
Diablofox420
canep92
runedrag0n12
djgjduck306
PYNKPANTHER3
Tubtub
rsjabber14
Zero64589
Base Time CET GMT 1+
Click link for your Time!
World Time Zone

[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack B
Anonymous

[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw   [Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:01 pm

What is your runescape name? Jack Boleo

What is your combat level? 90

What is your age? 15

What is your gender? Male

Where do you come from? San Diego California

What is your timezone? Pacific

What time are you definitely online on RS? Everyday - Afterschool - All the time.

What is your favorite and strongest skill? 73 Range is strongest ties with 73 Hp and favorite is either Fishing or Agility

Why do you want to join Hades Claw? To have a group of people to play with in game and this seems exactly what I want

What is your clan history (Clans in the past)? Freelancers (Mod) Death Monkeighs - Other various smaller clans

How did you find out about us? RSC

Do you have any suggestions for this clan/website/forum? Could use a better banner.. Which I can make Very Happy

I accept the rules & requirements and
I will dedicate myself to this clan!
Back to top Go down
Jack B
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw   [Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:04 pm

Sorry for the double post but to clear things up

Pacific time is 3 hours behind eastern time. So I will still be able to make events set for eastern and central times
Back to top Go down
Admin
Clan Elder
Clan Elder
Admin

Number of posts : 1036
RS Name : Saladintj
Combat level : 90
F2P/P2P : F2P
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw   [Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Welcome to Hades Claw.

Ah we could really use a guy like you.

Maybe your up for a clan function? Razz

Well, your forum account has been activated.

Introduce yourself in the warm welcomes and be active on the forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hadesclaw.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw   [Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Wishing To Join Hades Claw
Page 1 of 1