Hades Claw Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHades Claw
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A useful tip
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:18 pm by Guest

» hi all again
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:09 pm by Guest

» yes you read the author right!!
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:20 pm by Guest

» application
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm by PYNKPANTHER3

» Application
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:40 pm by canep92

» i would like to request an applicaton
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 pm by drake213

» Application!!
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:08 am by Admin

» The Phoenix Legions Declare
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:28 am by canep92

» The Forgotten Few
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:54 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Vote_lcap[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Voting_bar[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Vote_rcap 
drake213
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Vote_lcap[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Voting_bar[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Vote_rcap 
Diablofox420
canep92
runedrag0n12
djgjduck306
PYNKPANTHER3
Tubtub
rsjabber14
Zero64589
Base Time CET GMT 1+
Click link for your Time!
World Time Zone

[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vote73!
Anonymous

[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:50 am

What is your combat level?

What is your age?
I know the limit is 15 I am 13 but not to worry im not a... well 8 year-old type of person if you know what I meen

What is your gender?
Male

Where do you come from?
If you meen country canada

What is your timezone?
EST

What time are you definitely online on RS?
7:00pm-10:00pm EST

What is your favorite and strongest skill?
Mining

Why do you want to join Hades Claw?
I would like to be part of a comminuty that is freindly as well as organized and runs events.

What is your clan history (Clans in the past)?
No history

How did you find out about us?
Tip It fansite clan recruitment forums section

Do you have any suggestions for this clan/website/forum?
nope

I accept the rules & requirements and
I will dedicate myself to this clan!
Back to top Go down
djgjduck306
Captain
Captain
djgjduck306

Number of posts : 225
RS Name : Djgjduck306
Combat level : 94
F2P/P2P : F2P for a good while
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:52 am

Hello! One thing you missed. Your RS Name lol. But it's ok.
Back to top Go down
vote73
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:56 am

ya I realised afterwards well good thing I posted as a guest using my username vote73=rs name
Back to top Go down
djgjduck306
Captain
Captain
djgjduck306

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:57 am

ahh i think you'll be accepted.. you'll find out in the morning from Saladintj (Clan Leader)
Im djgjduck306- Captain of Hades Claw. Nice to meet you. add me in rs if your online
Back to top Go down
djgjduck306
Captain
Captain
djgjduck306

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:58 am

BTW I'm jealous of your mining its higher than mines =P
Back to top Go down
vote73
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:03 am

lol ya I hardcore mine its my primary source of income Also I do have experince with TS I play another game where my clan uses a voice chat program called ventrilio.
Back to top Go down
vote73
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:04 am

Also I cannot setup an account if I put in my acutal age hmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
djgjduck306
Captain
Captain
djgjduck306

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:10 am

add me in rs and get on now plz
Back to top Go down
vote73
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 pm

sorry went to bed well I am on this moring for a bit then im off.
Back to top Go down
canep92
Corporal
Corporal
canep92

Number of posts : 311
RS Name : canep92
Combat level : 78
F2P/P2P : F2P Sad
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:21 pm

hey u canadain toooo. i am a canadain as well..... i hope u will get accepeted and hey dude add me in runescape...
[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Canep92

Back to top Go down
vote73
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:04 pm

I added if your from ontario you will understand. I am going to marineland for the day.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Clan Elder
Clan Elder
Admin

Number of posts : 1036
RS Name : Saladintj
Combat level : 90
F2P/P2P : F2P
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:22 pm

Ah another Canadian. Good.

I accept you, even if you don't meet all the requirements. But the lads like you, so that is why I'm letting you in.

I don't see if you have a registered account on the forum. Maybe you are having problems with age. Just change the year. (two years earlier)
Back to top Go down
https://hadesclaw.darkbb.com
Admin
Clan Elder
Clan Elder
Admin

Number of posts : 1036
RS Name : Saladintj
Combat level : 90
F2P/P2P : F2P
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:01 pm

Your forum account has been activated.

Now introduce yourself in the warm welcomes.
Back to top Go down
https://hadesclaw.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw   [Accepted] Wish to join hades claw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Wish to join hades claw
Page 1 of 1